NEWSChannel 2's Coverage Plans for the Verdict
- When a verdict is reached, we will send out a NEWSChannel 2 Alert to those who have signed up for the "breaking news" group. This message will be sent about 15 minutes before the verdict is announced in court. If you haven't signed up click here:
***MAKE SURE YOU SIGN UP FOR THE BREAKING NEWS GROUP***
- NEWSChannel 2 will cover the verdict LIVE on WKTV when it happens. Vic Vetters will anchor a special report.
- Andy Jenks will continue to blog from inside the courtroom during the reading of the verdict.
- As soon as the verdict is announced we will again send out a NEWSChannel 2 Alert to the "breaking news" group.
- We will post video of the verdict being announced in court on WKTV.com. This should be on the site within 10 minutes of the announcement.
- NEWSChannel 2 will also post extended video clips with reaction from the key players in this trial.
This is our game plan as of right now. We will keep you posted if any changes are made to the plan.
Jerry Walsh - WKTV